Wednesday 25 December 2013

To the Promised Land! - Week 88.Serving in Molave 2nd

I got transferred!!!!! Freak! I'm now in Molave Branch. Hahaha! The very first branch I have been assigned ever! I'm out in Cagayan De Oro now. We are in Pagadian (Zamboanga!). It's safe here though. The trip was exhausting. It was like 7-8 hours of bus travel. We've arrived in the area the next day.

Anyways, I'm training Elder Mendez! Woo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never expected it. Hahaha! Though I know I am training. It's exciting. We are opening an area as additional missionaries for the branch. Our goal here is to establish a branch in our area. LOL! The chapel is big, it's good for two. So, it's a challenge for both of us.

First day of work was cool. Hahaha! Found out that the area is as big as our home stake! Even bigger! Freak! But I guess we'll have a good work here. Hehehe.... It's almost christmas! I can feel it here. The area is freakin awesome! Ricefields!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha! We can't wait to start working. Hehehe....

Well, found out that there are a lot of things to improve here. Last Monday, we had our FHE at our former branch President's house. Hahaha! When we arrived there, he told us he feels odd seeing Missionaries in proselyting attire. So, they were happy to see us. Hahahaha! We're influencing the other Missionaries here. LOL! I just realized the importance of obedience though. I have felt the difference of obeying wholeheartedly. It's easier to resist temptations and the work is really spiritual. I can't wait for many spiritual experiences here.

It was funny because our first investigator can't understand Tagalog! So, I felt sorry for Elder Mendez for his first teaching because he did have a hard time. But, we know we can do it! Hahahahahaha!

Anyways, this morning, our former Branch President invited us to go to a spring resort and leisure park! I've attached some photos here. The place is so grand! I will go back to that place after my mission. I want to enjoy it! Hahaha!

Well, I've adjusted to the area already and tomorrow, we're working fullblast! Hahahaha! It's been a while since I've polished my finding skills. Hahahahaha! Well, I love you guys! Thanks for all the support.... Letters for you will come in a jiffy. Hehehe! Take care! :D

Sincerely,
Inline image 1













No comments:

Post a Comment