Thursday 26 April 2012

To the Mission Areas! - Week 3 at the MTC

So, our MTC Experience is done already... Freak! Our last e-mail time here... Tomorrow, we're going to our Mission Areas! That was so fast! 19 days went by like "What was that?!" (Our MTC President's favorite phrase). Anyways, this last week is so great! I loved it. Me and my companion get-along so well, our companionship is just phenomenal. Hahaha... Words can't describe how great our companionship is. I love my companion. He has taught me a lot from his example. I'll miss him when we go out in the field. I have gained another great friend. We've learned a lot from each other, supported each other, helped each other, and what's most important is trust each other. He's a great companion, close friend and a dear brother to me... He's such a blessing to me. I'm so glad that I got to know him. What a great start for my mission.

In a jiffy, we're going to the temple. Our last temple session because the next one would be after our missions! 2 years! But it'll be over when we realize it. I am so looking forward for tomorrow, but sad at the same time because we are leaving a great place where we learned almost everything we need to prepare ourselves on a journey, doing the Lord's work. I'll miss the Roll Calls, Gym time, FOOD! Hahaha... I really gained weight, both my companion and I. Hahaha! Can't help ourselves with Ice Cream! Hahaha...

I'll surely treasure every experience I have here at the MTC and I can't wait what's in store for me in the Mission Field. During my Departure Interview, Pres. Martinez told me something that made me pondered a lot and made me smile. He said, "The Lord is preparing you for something big in the future". I know that going on a Mission is hard but it is noble, honorable and worth it. Why wouldn't it be if you're literally doing the Lord's business as long as it is according to His will.

I have known my Savior more deeply after watching Finding Faith in Christ. I am excited to know him more as I go on with my mission and with my life. Thank you everyone for your support and love. I have lots of stories to tell but I don't have much time to type it all. Hahaha... Next week, you'll see pictures since we can upload them for sure 'coz we're out in the field....

I love this work. I have come to know my purpose as a Missionary more deeply, how sacred and great my calling is. I just can't comprehend it. I know that this Church is true. I know that Jesus Christ lives. I know that Pres. Monson is the Lord's prophet here on earth. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

I love you all! :)

Love,
Elder Christian Angelo Dimazana
Philippines Cagayan De Oro Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment