Monday 2 April 2012

My Baptism

So yeah, it all started when I got baptized... Haha... Who'd have thought I'll be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It took me almost 3 years before I got baptized... I got baptized Oct. 23, 2010... Coolest part is, my bestfriend Acefred batpized me...


Truly those 3 years was worth the wait... I attended four chapels that time before I landed in my ward now (Antipolo 1st). From Masagana 2nd Ward, to San Isidro 2nd Branch, San Isidro 1st Ward and finally, got baptized in Antipolo 1st Ward... At least, a lot of people were there... Stake! LOL! Everything is cool. And, yeah, I'm a member now, officially... Haha



1 comment:

  1. hey ELDER DIMAZANA ..i read some portion of your blog upadte ..hehehe it was sooo cool , iwish you are having the good and best time of your mission
    my son'hahaha continue in good works keep your apartment clean and keep the fridge always full and smile and all great things will follow..LOVE THE LORD and serve with fun..i miss you hope all are okie...see you soon.

    ReplyDelete