Friday 8 June 2012

The Power of Prayer - Week 8.Serving in Jimenez

This week's been a blast! Learned so many things. One of the things I've learned so far is the power of prayer. Geez. I testify of how powerful prayers can be. I've learned it so much from my companion in the MTC, E. Visitacion. I know that God will answer our prayers as long as we do what He wills of us. That we must do things in truth and righteousness. I feel so blessed and loved.

Well, we have a baptism this week. It was great! Although it was supposed to be on the 30th of June but since the little girl is a Part-Member and both of her parents are members, there's no problem with pushing her baptism on an earlier date, which was last Saturday. She told us that whatever happens, it's okay as long as she becomes a part of the true Church. I was stunned with her answer. For I know that she is making the right decision. To be part of the church is great, but living the Gospel in our lives is even more great.

I have loved the Gospel so much and I'm getting to know Jesus Christ more and more. I have learned so much from this experience. I love it! (:

Our Heavenly Father indeed reached out to His children once again to restore the Gospel of Jesus Christ, His magnificent plan for all of us. That we may be happy in this probationary life and be able to return back to His presence. This is what we share. That the Gospel is once again restored in this Earth in its beauty and simplicity through Joseph Smith, a prophet whom God called. That we have a living prophet today, Pres. Thomas S. Monson.

Things are getting better and I'm growing more and more. I love this work. 2 years is so short! Haha... It's been a month already! Freak! Anyways, thank you for the love and support. I love all of you! Take care always! (:

From Cagayan De Oro Mission, with love
-Elder Dimazana

Ecclesiastes 3:1 "To every thing there is a season and a time for every purpose under the heaven."


Tennis with the Young Meng!
Dinner after teaching!
A Part-Member's baptism
With the Aloran Elders
Seaside! (or port side I guess)

No comments:

Post a Comment