Sunday 27 May 2012

Stepping Things Up! - Week 7.Serving in Jimenez

Well, I've read an experience of a friend of mine but in a different Mission. It was about finding people through the Holy Ghost as well as applying the principles in Preach My Gospel. It hit me hard to the point that I've pondered on that experience and told myself, what experiences have I experienced related to doing the Lord's work? Well, I really miss the MTC and the Spiritual experiences I've had there. After reading my friend's experience, it made me more eager to do the work and do it according to how He wants us to do it. I pray that He'll always show us the way. It's kinda hard to become an example to others especially here in our mission. Thanks to my friend's experience it helped me to become more focused with our purpose as a Missionary.

Right now, I'm stepping things up for myself in a lot of ways. I want to have great experiences here in my mission. It helped me realized that temptations really are everywhere but the things I can do as a missionary is just 2 years. It's just a short time and I will do my best to get the work done here in our area. I love this work and my testimony grew so much. I'm gonna study even harder for the people here. I know I can do it. People are waiting to hear the Gospel, to hear the unique message we have that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is once again restored here on Earth that God had once again reached to His children and that Joseph Smith is a prophet of God. I know it is true. I know. And it made me more eager to share this message without questioning whether people will accept it or not because I have faith that by the power of the Holy Ghost, they will know that these things are true.

Whew! My friend's experience helped me even more and reminded me to always know my purpose. Focusing is hard because of the things I've seen from other Missionaries here but I will start making changes by starting it with myself because I believe that being an example to others is the powerful way to testify about the sacredness of our calling. I pray that Heavenly Father will help me enlighten the minds of others that our Mission is His work. To be able to labor in the Lord's vineyard is such a great privilege. How blessed I am to be part of this work.

I know and I believe that these things are true. That the Book of Mormon is true, that Joseph Smith is a prophet of God and that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the Lord's kingdom once again established here on Earth preparatory to the Second Coming of the Messiah. This is our message. In the sacred name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

-Elder Dimazana


...Our District at MOAP (Misamis Occidental Aquamarine Park). We went there for P-Day! It sure is great...;




























...going out to work!;

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. Marami ba pasaway? Hahaha! Tsk. Mission reality, normal yan. Hindi mawawala ang mga pasaway basta wag ka lang pa-apekto at kahit maging KJ ka, do what you have to do. Pag nagpadala ka ng unti-unti, unti-unti ka ring mawawala sa focus.

    Be strong

    ReplyDelete