Friday 8 June 2012

First Cycle Done! - Week 9.Serving in Jimenez

So, 6 weeks sure is fast! Geez, it went by with a blink of an eye. My trainer went on his way to Cagayan this morning since he's done with his mission. This week was a bit tough for me. My trainer really got trunky this week. It was hard but I was able to manage it, and get some work done somehow. But I've learned so much this past transfer. I was able to read a good verse in the bible which is Proverbs 10:9. It helped me a lot on gaining confidence to do things in righteousness even if some can't do it, will not do it, and won't do it.

This week, it's crazy. Well, I'm still grateful for my trainer for the things he taught me. I've became close to the youth here in Jimenez Ward. I'm stepping things up this next transfer and I'm happy to hear that one of my friends has been called to be an Assistant to the Mission President. What a good news indeed. I'm thankful for the leaders for their help and appreciation to the work of the people they are governing. I'm more eager to get the work done this next transfer. I've learned a lot. Trials do come, it's normal. But failure is temporary, surrendering makes it permanent. So get up and continue moving on.

I'm so happy to serve a Full-Time Mission. I'm so thankful for the people I've met in my life. Truly, the plan of our Father in Heaven will make us happy, for time and in eternity as we follow Christ's teachings. Following the Savior is so humbling. Being His representative is even more surreal! But the feelings I get, the things I'm able to ponder have helped me to become a better person, to humbly accept His will, whatever it is.

Oh well, I'm looking forward to meet my new companion. I've prepared so much for this coming transfer. Haha... Hopefully I'll be able to receive some letters 'coz I'm pouching in a ton next week. Thanks for the support! Love you all!

From Philippines Cagayan De Oro Mission with love,
Elder Dimazana

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me" - Philippians 4:13

The traditional "Shanghai" after work
The youth teaching me how to piano...
Last Sunday with my trainer
A family we got fond of teaching
Picture!!!!
And I'll be alone for a few days
Bye Elder B!
Me, the Aloran Elders and my trainer
Loading my trainer's baggages
And my trainer goes home

No comments:

Post a Comment