Sunday 27 May 2012

The Coco Loco - Week 7.Serving in Jimenez


How's everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geez! We're already a month here out in the field. It's crazy! Time's so fast! But it's fine. I have learned a lot... Well, last Sunday, I'm one of the speakers in our ward... It's kinda cool because my Cebuano is getting there I guess... Haha! Well, I shared about the importance of Missionary Work.... Also, it feels great when you see people go to Church because of their faith... It's humbling to see them get closer to Jesus Christ.

There's a chapter in the bible which I loved! It's in John 4. It's about the water Jesus Christ is telling the woman in Samaria... Indeed, when someone founds the Gospel of Jesus Christ and be able to apply it in their lives, they will only found everlasting happiness in this life and in the life to come... Challenges are normal, it's part of life but the things the Lord promised us are constant. They are there, waiting to be bestowed upon us until we do our part God expects of us. The Gospel is indeed our Heavenly Father's plan for us that we may have everlasting happiness. He know us and He loves us more than we know.

Our calling here in the field is so important. I have seen it. People change because of their faith. Some may question why their lives are like that or that, but let us remember that we are here in this Earth to learn and grow. Growth never comes when we always succeed in life. But when we have faith, we can do things beyond our comprehension. Things that for a second we think we can't. Indeed, when we think that we can't, we can't. But if we think we can, we will...

I love all of you. God loves us so much. I have felt it. I love the Spirit. It's great to feel the warmth and the fruits it gives (Galatians 5:21-22). I know these things are true. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

-Elder Dimazana
Philippines Cagayan De Oro Mission




No comments:

Post a Comment