Tuesday 7 May 2013

Pure Testimony, Undefiled - Week 57.Serving in Bulua

Pure Testimony, Undefiled - Week 57.Serving in Bulua

Hello guys! Well, yeah, I have a health condition. But things are fine. It's cool. I'm learning to have a balanced diet. Haha!

Anyways, the baptism of our Investigator was a success! She's really a convert down from the heart. Last Sunday, she surprised all of us as she courageously worked her way in front of the pulpit and bore her testimony. She's so grateful to be a part of the true church. It brought her to tears. It was one of the powerful moments I have here in the Mission. It's so great!

Because of her testimony, one of our investigators was touched, alongside the testimony of others. The Spirit does work in mysterious ways! As we taught her, we followed-up on her about what she felt during the testimony meeting. She was so happy! And we committed her to be baptized. Finally! Another soul will receive the Gospel. My companion and I are so happy. Her baptism is on the 25th of this Month. I'll update you more about that in the coming weeks.

I haven't uploaded pictures. Sorry! Been busy with the District. So many things to do. But it's fun. Sunday Accountability session is the best! Learning the District's investigators and Less-Actives made me excited for them. All of us will be having a baptism so I'm so happy for each of them. A total of 8 souls will be baptized this Month in our District. Yay!

The Lord will pour out His blessings to us. So true! As we obey with a willing heart, He will help us as we go on with His errand. I promise you that as we live the Gospel, blessings come and happiness will follow.

Whew! Transfers are in a jiffy! I'm stoked for next transfer. There will be a lot of changes here in the Mission. Haha! I'm still writing my letters for you guys. At least I sent some of the beforehand.

So, thanks for the prayers! I have felt them. Thanks for the support. I'm grateful to have met you all. Take care! 'Till next week! ^^

Sincerely,
Elder Dimazana
Philippines Cagayan De Oro Mission


--

No comments:

Post a Comment