Tuesday 30 April 2013

On a Diet! - Week 56.Serving in Bulua

Kamustamos?!!!!

Well, I'm on a diet! Haha! Bread, cereals, veggies, oatmeal, white meat and fruits are on my platter. Hahaha! Oh well. It's better than to go to the hospital. Hehe... Adjustment was good though my housemates feel sorry for me. I do too especially when they cook mouth-watering meals. But it's for the best.

Anyways, we'll be having a baptism this Saturday! Yay! Finally! I'm excited for our investigator since she's progressing! She's 12 years old and bright. It relieved us so much since she always keeps her commitments. It is so great! Haha! I'll send pictures next week for it.

As for our National Day of Service, well, we weren't able to come. :(  The doctor instructed me to have a full rest for 3 days! It was a bit boring so I studied instead. Though missing that once in a lifetime opportunity made me and my companion feel sorry for ourselves. But, it's for the best. We just need to be optimistic. Hehe.

I'm learning a lot from my studies! I've learned so much from the Old and New Testament! I love the stories that I became familiar with. It helped me to be more grateful for the Gospel. I really love the parable about the Ten Virgins and to be more watchful and prayerful and try our best to not fall away like King David. I also became interested for Esther's courage. Haha! Tons of learnings! ^^

Work's great and it's great to see the District coming together. We're expecting baptisms in our District this May! Total of 7! Yay! I'm excited for my districtmates. Hehe. And also, excited for the people being baptized since I'll be interviewing them, hopefully. Transfers are next week so it's another cycle to look forward to.

Well, that's my week. Thanks for the e-mails! Have a great day!

Sincerely,
Elder Dimazana
Philippines Cagayan De Oro Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment