Tuesday 13 August 2013

Carpentry! - Week 71.Serving in Alubijid 2nd

Well, President really gave me a break last week. Haha. I was on a full week's rest but we still worked last Sunday. Everything went fine. I'm enjoying things here and I love the area! It's so province. Haha! Everywhere I look I see ricefields.

Anyways, I got late in sending e-mails today because we had our CSP this morning. So, I'm wrapping this up in a jiffy since it's almost time. Anyways, I've attached pictures which you could look on.

The area is doing well and I'm excited for this week for our work since we have a lot of finding to do. Hehe. But the members are eager to work. And, me and my companion get along so well. We had a lot of fun times. Haha! He's just funny.

Goodnight guys! Need to sign out. I'll e-mail more next week. Have a great week! :)

Sincerely,
Elder Dimazana

No comments:

Post a Comment