Tuesday 20 August 2013

Adventure Time! - Week 72.Serving in Alubijid 2nd

Hola! How are you all?? Well, there's so much going on this week. Haha... I guess it's one of the best weeks I enjoyed proselyting. A lot of things happened.

Anyways, we had a lot of spiritual experiences this week. My companion is doing great! We're so close and we're enjoying the work big time! I love the area! Haha! We tried something new, walk and survey our area. Since my companion is just 2 months in the area, and me, 2 weeks, we enjoyed finding! We've found a couple of people to teach and less-actives as well. It's good to know that after a week's work, 6 less-actives went to church last Sunday. And, we're praying for more. ^^

Also, so many members are working with us. We have our planners fully booked for the week. Haha! But, it's just uplifting to see the members do missionary work and work on their referrals for us. It feels great to see how the Lord is hastening the work. It's also great to know that Sean will be assigned here! Woot! Hopefully I or someone I know could train him. Hehe... We'll see about that.

One of the greatest things my companion and I experienced was a brother who approached us and told us to help him since he don't know what to do with his family. He thinks he's hopeless. It was night time and we're on our way home. All we could do was give him a pamphlet and share our testimony about the Gospel. We committed him to read it. A few days later, we saw the same man, happy and so, we approached him since he was calling us. He told us that "You're right, it's just trials". My companion smiled and I too. It was cool and we've set an appointment to teach him and his family.

We've been visiting members and sharing messages to them. And on Sunday, bishop will be working with us! Haha! Cool aye! So, we're on the hunt for more less-actives to teach. Hopefully, we could find part-members there. And we're still praying for more missionary opportunities.

Everything's so great. This morning, we had our p-day with the district. Everything went well since it's a stress reliever. Walking in the park sure takes of the week's stress.

Last night, while reading the Liahona, I've found an article about gratitude and it says to try praying with only gratitude. It was cool! I don't know how long I prayed but I'm grateful for the many blessings Heavenly Father gave me. The experiences I've gained here in the mission taught me so many things. I do encourage you guys to try it too!

So, that's our week. I really love the area. Haha! I guess I love the ricefields. So I'm grateful to be assigned here. 13 1/2 months in the city did made me miss the province. Haha...

Thanks for everything guys! Goodluck! Have a great week ahead! :)











No comments:

Post a Comment