Tuesday 9 July 2013

Don't Pray for a Transfer - Week 66.Serving Bulua

Whew! Super late in the evening so gotta do this fast fast fast! Just finished my e-mail with President. P-Day's super busy and we're always out of time and we're doing a lot of changes in the mission. Our new theme in the mission is: "Move your feet, Open your Mouth, Obey, Obey, Obey & Obey".

Well, last Sunday, miracles just keep happening. Another family was completed at church! Yay! It's the 3rd less-active family completed at church. Then, after the sacrament, Bishop approached me and said, "Elder, don't pray for a transfer". Haha! I just laughed and smiled at him. But I really love this area! I'm loving my stay here and I love the members. Work's great and our companionship is doing well.

Next week, more updates. Just running out of time. Bye! Next week for sure! :D

Sincerely,
Elder Dimazana

No comments:

Post a Comment