Tuesday 26 February 2013

Two Plus One! - Week 47.Serving in Bulua


Hello everybody! Well, this is an interesting week.Time flies so fast. My companion, Elder Zata got emergency transferred. Right now, I have two new companions, Elder Castillo and Elder Capoquian. Both of them are trainees! Yes, I'm training them at the same time. We're a trisome. So this transfer is really something to look forward to.

As for our work, there's so much things to do. Haha! But getting the members trust have helped us to know what we could do to help the ward and really strengthen it in our stay here.

Serving as a District Leader is really hard. Haha. Overseeing the District's work proved to be something. We had a mini devotional in our P-Day and I know it helped me to know the District better and we've set goals as a District.

Though things do happen at times here in the Mission. It's a challenge for me but trials proved to be a time of learning. I've learned so much here and I'm loving the work. During my interview with President, I shared to him the challenges that I had being a leader. He shared to me his thoughts and I am relieved that following the Missionary Handbook helped me so much. I know that sometimes, doing my job as a leader makes me unpopular with others. But it's okay. I remember one great line in the handbook that as Missionaries, our loyalty should be first with the Lord, then to our Mission President, and then to the Missionaries.

Well, I don't have the luxury of time to mail since there's so much to do. I've just been in the area for 11 days. Haha! So, this will be an adventure. So much things in store for this transfer. I'm a bit nervous about training two Missionaries at the same time. Haha! it's a new experience for sure.

So, yeah! Have a great week ahead guys and I'm sorry I haven't reply to some of your letters before. Been pretty busy but I'll try my best to write back. I love you all! :)

Sincerely,
Elder Dimazana
Philippines Cagayan De Oro Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment