Tuesday 5 March 2013

Awesome threesome! The Three Nephites! - Week 48.Serving in Bulua


Well, this was an awesome week. Haha! We really had a punted week but it was okay. Found a handful of less-active members. Still the work is progressing. I don't know what to say right now. There's so much happening in the area and I'm loving the area! Bulua is a really great area. And the members are so loving. They are so supportive. And we are finding ways and seeking for revelations on how to help the area progress. It's so cool!


The training of my companions are doing well. I think I'm learning more from the training and it's so great! So, yeah. That's all for this week. Sorry for the short mail. Not enough time. Haha!


Love you guys! Thanks for the support!


Elder Dimazana
Philippines Cagayan De Oro Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment