Tuesday 18 June 2013

Threesome again?! - Week 63.Serving in Bulua

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I'm training! Oh freak! But, wha't weirder is we're a threesome! I'm still with my bestfriend Elder Abad with a new missionary whom I don't know by the time.

Well, it's another threesome for me.Yesterday, President told me that being a threesome is a challenge and our area is big. For a minute I thought about my current situation since we're a threesome this time holding two areas. And now, threesome again?! What the, plus the training responsibility. Oh boy, challenge again! But it's okay. More growth. Haha!

Anyways, week was good. Well, we only have 1 teaching in our area because of appointments falling off due to Father's Day Celebration. But that 1 teaching was really great though. It was with a Less-Active. We taught about keeping the sabbath day holy. They weren't able to come to church since their daughter is in the hospital. While we're sharing Mosiah 13:16-19, he shared to us the blessings they had. One of which is his work. He was assigned to a different department and it's not shifting as before. So, now, Sundays are off for him! Yay! He committed to come to church with his family. I told him that it'll be the start of their temple goal date. He was happy. Seeing his progress from the first time I met him, it's great! I always love how the Spirit touches those that we teach. After the lesson, the three of us was speechless. Then, he commented, that after what he told us, we were stunned for a moment. Who wouldn't?! Hearing such commitments from a Less-Active member is really amazing!

So, that's our week. I'm learning tons here! I've been pondering on my days on the mission and one time, as I woke up, my desire to study and work increased! Maybe because of the enjoyment I'm having helping people to have their own testimonies of the Gospel. I'm excited for this transfer. Haha! It'll be a blast!

So yeah. Just tired I guess. 'Till next week! Love you all! 

Sincerely,
Elder Dimazana
Philippines Cagayan De Oro Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment