Tuesday 26 March 2013

Humility all the way! Week 51.Serving in Bulua


Hi guys!!! I'm staying and, have no twins anymore. One is getting transferred. But, to the other room! LOL! It was funny but cool. We're going to have 2 more in the District which makes 8 and it'll be loud and fun.

Still having some stress with work but President counseled me a lot. I love talking to him! He's really called of God to take care of us in our stay here in the Mission. Also, I'm really learning so much! I still have a lot of things to work on to and change. Haha. But it's for the better.

Work's good. I love the ward and the members! It reminded me back at the stake. But, time sure is fast. I'm reaching my 1 year next weeks, fast and testimony sunday. Cool!

So, hope to hear from you... Mail or e-mail me...

Have fun and have a great week! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment