Tuesday 18 December 2012

Time flies! - Week 37.Serving in Cagayan

How's everyone???? Man, time flies super duper fast! It's December and I feel like days are passing by like I haven't notice them. I guess that's normal. I'm out 8 months! So fast! I only have 16 months left! And it will just be super fast as well...

Geez, I still can't believe it. Hahaha... Anyways, I'm so happy with my companion, Elder Panti. He's awesome! He's so talkative and he always have a joke to say. So, yeah, it's super FUN! :)

Well, it's almost Christmas! Woot! And it's almost my birthday! Argh! It seems like last month when I spent my Christmas with the Missionaries, the members and my family. Hahaha... And now, I'm a Missionary who'll celebrate Christmas with my co-Missionaries, investigators, and members, so it's kinda interesting doing the Lord's work away from my family.

For the past week, I've been pondering and pondering and pondering. I guess it's my personality to usually spend a lot of time thinking about things. Funny though, while I was writing a letter for my MTC companion, I felt asleep. So yeah, super tired! We also had our Christmas Conference wherein the office staffs (us) sang. It's crazy but so cool! Haha... It's like a group of office mates. So, great! :D

Well, I do miss some people in the passing days. And, I'll write them. Sorry if I haven't written a letter for each of you! T_T Been so busy and pre-occupied with the conferences and preparations here in the Mission... Oh well, I know you'll understand. :)

Hmmm... While writing a specific letter, I felt the love of our Heavenly Father. It's so great to know that we have a loving Father in Heaven and to know our savior Jesus Christ. Hearing our Mission President in our Christmas Conference made me more eager to work hard so people can receive the restored gospel. I love this work. There maybe ups and downs, but I have learned to just keep pressing forward with faith. It's not easy for sure. But it's a great learning experience.

I know I'm so blessed to have a great bestfriend whom introduced me to the Gospel. And it feels great to be able to work alongside him though we're miles away. Still, it's kinda great to know we belong to the Missionary workforce working in the Lord's vineyard. And I can testify that this is the Lord's work. That the Spirit is the true and ultimate teacher. I still have weaknesses and shortcomings to overcome but, I know that as I fully submit myself to the Father's will, it will always be the best.

What can I say more. It's really the best experience one could have. Thank you all for your support and prayers. I have felt them in your letters for me, for the strength Heavenly Father gave me and for the will to move on in doing this work.

Thank you thank you for everything! I love you all! And I wish you a Merry Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Go forth with faith! :D


Sincerely,
Elder Dimazana
Philippines Cagayan De Oro Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment